Friday 7 September 2012

Launch Day at Lava Jewellery Design

After a few tense hours last Friday morning waiting for my jewellery to be delivered in the post from the Assay office (after being hallmarked), I spent the afternoon polishing! I hadn't planned on leaving things to the last minute but it is funny how it always seems to work out that way, doesn't it?

New Large Drop Dot Earrings


When all my work was sparkling and finished I raced over to Lava Jewellery Design to set up my display cases and lay out all my pieces ready for the launch on Saturday. 

New Dot Stud Earrings


I have included a few photos of some of the work currently on display to show you some of my new pieces.

New 'One of a Kind' Dot Pendant


Thank you to everyone who came along to the opening. It was great to see so many familiar faces and catch up with people as well as meeting some lovely new customers.

New Lace Stud Earrings


It was a very busy day that passed in a whirl. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and the refreshments. My cupcakes certainly seemed popular as there weren't many left at the end of the afternoon! Although I did have some to take home, much to the delight of my family.



The exhibition continues until the 29th September so there is still time to pop along if you didn't manage to come last Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment